14 Gauge Speaker Wire 250ft –
eXtreme Speaker Wire – 14AWG 250′ Spool
If you want crystal clarity in your audio system, you need to ensure that your audio wire is not the bottleneck in the quality of your setup. You don’t want to use a low quality wire that is going to hinder your listening experience by creating too much resistance or “impedance”.
eXtreme Speaker Wire is a 14 gauge, stranded copper core (not copper-clad aluminum, or a less conductive, corrosive metal, wrapped in a copper coating).
Whether run in wall, in the ceiling, or direct connect, this speaker wire is superb for such applications as:
• Home Stereo System or Component
• PA or Loudspeaker
• DJ Equipment
• Theater Surround Sound
• Connect Television Speakers
• Car Audio
The PVC coated duplex construction speaker cable is a great speaker wire for either the professional, or the home audio enthusiast. If you are an audiophile who wants flawless, crystal clear performance from your sound system, you should use eXtreme Speaker Wire.
When it comes to your audio wire, the key factor to consider is cable resistance, and eXtreme Speaker Wire is designed with low resistive loss. We specialize in wire, for several applications, and that allows us to offer a higher quality product at a lower price.
Rest assured that you are buying another eXtreme Consumer Products® brand, high quality American made product that you can rely on. Please contact us with any pre-sales questions you may have, or post-sales comments. We welcome your feedback and appreciate your patronage.
- 250 Ft of 14 Gauge 2-Conductor Speaker Wire with Full Copper Core – Not a Cheap CCA (Copper Clad Aluminum) – Don’t Settle for a Low Grade Substitute
- This Wire Can be Used for Any Home, Studio, or Car Audio Application for Which You Require Clear Crisp Output. (IE: High Def TV, Audio Amp or Receiver, Studio Monitors, Alarm System, School Auditorium, or Other Project)
- True 14 Ga Copper Core – Many Manufacturers Will Tell You Their Speaker Wire Has a Copper Core, but What You Get is a Low Quality Metal Core Coated in Copper. Our Wire is a TRUE Copper, Through and Through, Insulated with PVC Jacket
- American Made – This is No Cheap Wire Manufactured in a Foreign Country. This Quality Speaker Wire is Manufactured Right Here in the Good Ole USA. We Pride Ourselves on That Fact
- If Dissatisfied with This Speaker Wire, You Can Contact Us at Any Time for Replacement or Return – No Questions Asked