Acoustic Audio HT-67 7.1 Home
This perfectly matched Acoustic Audio by Gold wood seven speaker system contains five 6.5″ rectangular in-wall/ceiling speakers and two 6.5″ round in-wall/ceiling speakers. This system is perfect for use in multi-room sound systems and surround sound home theaters. Because the speakers mount seamlessly into any wall or ceiling, there is no need to worry about unsightly speaker wire cluttering up your home or office. The white grills will match an array of home interiors, or can be easily painted to coordinate with a specific decor. Aesthetics aside, the sound quality of these speakers is unmatched. Each two-way speaker features high rigidity polypropylene cones with soft dome tweeters and butyl rubber surrounds. The result of this sophisticated engineering is 1750 watts of peak power handling (875 watts RMS handling).
- (5) 6.5″ Rectangular In-Wall/Ceiling Speakers, (2) 6.5″ Round In-Wall/Ceiling Speakers, 1750 Watts Peak Power Handling (Total) / 250 Watts Peak Power Handling (Each)
- Sensitivity is 97dB with 35-22,000 Hz Frequency Response
- These are voice matched speakers to get the seamless, consistent tone necessary for a great 7.1 channel home theater surround sound
- Rectangular Speakers: Cut Out Size is 7.375″ x 10.75″ per speaker, Overall Size is 7.875″ x 12.25″ per speaker and Mounting Depth is 3″
- Round Speakers: Cut Out Size is 7.875″ per speaker, Overall Size is 9″ per speaker and Mounting Depth is 3.25″