Snapfon ezTWO Senior Unlocked
At Snapfon, we always have seniors in mind. We have designed the industry leading ezTWO 3G senior cell phone and our affordable cellular service plans to fit the individual needs of senior citizens. We are a cell phone company that gets YOU.
All of us at Snapfon know that learning to use technology can be challenging for anyone. We kept that in mind when designing the ezTWO 3G senior cell phone. Instead of focusing on smaller, faster, and more complicated devices, the Snapfon ezTWO 3G was designed with ease of use in mind. Big buttons, enhanced sound, easy to navigate menus,Bluetooth®, hearing aid compatibility, and our exclusive SOS button transforms this simple phone into a life changing device for seniors.
The Snapfon ezTWO 3G is an easy to see and easy to use cellphone! Visit snapfon.com to sign up for a snapMobile service plan starting at 9.95 per month, or use with an existing 3G GSM plan. snapMobile subscribers can expand their SOS button’s functionality by adding sosPlus 24/7 Mobile Monitoring. Our unlocked quad-band GSM world phone works with AT&T, T-Mobile, and all other unlocked 2G and 3G GSM service providers worldwide. No other senior cell phone offers a one touch SOS button that can be programmed to call up to 5 emergency cellular numbers. Users also love our speaking keypad function (switchable) that announces each number dialed in a loud clear voice, minimizing wrong numbers and misdialed calls. We even added a high intensity LED flashlight for those times when you need a little light! This is quite simply the easiest senior cell phone you will ever use! Snapfon offers 100% US-based customer service. Phone features easy to use voicemail and SMS messaging.
- Senior cell phone features include: speaking keypad, big buttons, enhanced volume and numbers in 28 point font.
- Talk time 3-5 hours, standby 90-120 hours. No accidental dialing with lock/unlock keypad switch.
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 mHz -sosPlus Mobile Monitoring Service for as little as 15 a month. Our operators will have all your urgent care information on hand in case of an emergency 24 hours a day, and will stay on the line with you until your emergency is resolved.tible with our SnapMobile service, plans start at 9.95 a month, or other SIM card carriers (ATT, T-Mobile, etc.). NOT compatible with Verizon or Sprint.
- SOS button is a senior cell phone must, with one touch connection to emergency services and family.
- Also available with our snapMobile service, sosPlus 24/7 Mobile Monitoring Service for as little as 15 a month. Our operators will have all your urgent care information on hand in case of an emergency 24 hours a day, and will stay on the line with you until your emergency is resolved.